Attorney John J. Gill
- Graduated from St. Ignatius High School in Cleveland.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from John Carroll University with a major in Finance and a minor in Economics.
- Earned a Juris Doctor degree from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law of Cleveland State University.
- Admitted/licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio in 2008.
- Practiced law at a small firm located in the City of Elyria and County of Lorain for over four years.
- Membership in the following groups/associations: Saint Ignatius High School Alumni Association; Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association; Lorain County Bar Association; and Ohio State Bar Association.
- Trained to serve as a Guardian Ad Litem.